I'm taking the easy route again this post by doing another Things I Love, New Year's style.
- Finally feeling confident enough to flirt a little.
- A day of care-free shopping with Miss Lucy; perfect weather, a great bookstore, and nice scenery. (Am I right, Miss Lucy?)
- Staying in by myself for New Year's Eve and not feeling lonely or sad.
- Eating a lucky meal of pork chops, greens, and black-eyed peas with my parents by the pond on a simply beautiful New Year's day.
- Finishing The Hobbit. Thorin, honey, I'm sorry I called you an @$$ (but you totally were).
- Doing some very early spring cleaning; who knew clearing out old clothes could be so therapeutic.
- A lazy day spent playing my favorite game. Poor Miss Lucy has already had to put up with me rabbiting on about my latest character.
- Having a neighbor who doesn't actually live in the building.