Friday, January 21, 2011

Hi, Folks! How's it going?

My apologies first of all for this later posting. At the last possible minute I had an idea about what I wanted to post. It took me a little while to cobble it together, but I've just put the finishing touches on it.

What I have to share with you this evening is a video I just made using clips from my road trip with S. Kemp back in August. Yes, I know it's January. I'm slow about these things! *cough*understatement*cough* This was my first time using iMovie HD on my Mactop, so forgive me if it's a little rough. I have to say that for a first attempt it ain't too shabby!  Lemme know what you guys think!




*p.s. A little bit of legal mumbo-jumbo, the song is "Let It All Hang Out" by The Hombres. I don't own the song, and I'm not using it for the purpose of selling it, yadda yadda yadda. I just liked it, and it fits the mood, yo. 

1 comment:

  1. Good first try. The song is an old favorite. Love the traveling companions on the dash.
    Moskeeto Jack

    ReplyDelete