Monday, October 18, 2010


Greetings All!

Just to inform you that for the next two weeks The Fantastic Spatulans will be taking a hiatus. We have each tackled Life Crazies of varying forms recently, so a small break seemed the thing to do.

That doesn't mean I'm letting anyone off the hook! Being the Evil Blog Mod that I am (high pitched cackling included), I decided to issue a challenge to be met by Halloween. 

What kind of challenge? Ooo, you'll have to stay tuned to see! I'll give you a hint: it even has me spooked.

While we're taking our hiatus, I'll be posting pictures, quotes, and maybe even a few videos to keep you lovely lot inspired and making magic!

So don't think of this as a parting of ways- more of a disappearing act by talented magicians. ;)


Luff & Magic,
Lucy.

2 comments:

  1. Persephone is going underground? Wishing you all luck in transforming Life Crazies into something spooktacular in the next couple of weeks! xo Léna

    ReplyDelete