Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Lovey Dovey Twinkly Schmoop

Wow, just two weeks into my story arc, and I'm already taking a break. But hey, it's Valentine's Day. A day for those in love to celebrate each other with entirely too many pink things and mushy sentiments. For the rest of us, however, we have Tim Minchin to tell it as it is.

(I guess I should put a disclaimer here: if you are easily offended, don't watch anything by Tim Minchin.  When I say he tells it like it is, I mean it. He curses and says very naughty things. Just sayin'.)




This isn't even a real love song, as it is about maths. He did write a couple of love songs, here is a pretty tame one, called "Inflatable You." Yes, it's about what you think it's about.



I tell you what though, if you are feeling particularly brave, check out his other love song "If You Really Loved Me." Again, if your offend easily, avoid this video and go read some Hallmark cards, or something.

But it isn't all naughtiness with our Tim; here is a rather poignant song about how love can sometimes be painful.




Happy Valentine's Day folks!



No comments:

Post a Comment