Monday, December 6, 2010

Edges!

Dear Santa, 


I've waited months for Léna Roy's Edgesand it finally comes out tomorrow, December 7, the perfect time for you to put it in my stocking on Christmas morning. I've been a good girl this year--mostly--and it sounds like the type of book I love to read: 
A story of love and grief, addiction and redemption, set in both NYC’s Upper West Side and in the red rock desert of Moab, Utah.
I love Lena's writing over at her blog, and I admire how she supports young writers, so I want to support her debut novel. Please Santa, pick it up from your local North Pole independent bookstore in the next couple weeks, because those first months are crucial for a new novel. In fact, I recommend it for the elves, and the reindeer, and the Island of Misfit Toys, too.  


Thank you, Santa.  


Yours truly, 


Kristi 

4 comments:

  1. Dear Santa,
    Make that two, please.
    xoxo
    Lucy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kristi! Thank you so much for the shout out to Santa! I feel as if you've sprinkled me with some sparkly fairy dust. I am blessed to have a champion in you! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lena,

    Garsh. Thanks! It's all due to your awesomeness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is filled with unique good articles! I was impressed how well you express your thoughts.

    Bhashyam App | Bhashyam School App | Bhashyam App Download

    ReplyDelete