Thursday, May 24, 2012

TiLT(ing) with S.Kemp

Moms and Sisters

photo credit Grace "Mamma" Kemp
Dads and Brothers

Silly Cats in Bags

Getting phone calls from my sister and mom and dad and getting a photo sent to my phone from my brother <3 Watching Scully cat climb into a brown paper bag and curl up <3 showing photos to The Bear while drinking vanilla orange tea <3 Drawing silly photos on post-it notes <3 making lists <3 finding love notes <3 less than 3 looks like... an ice cream cone? a bird beak? <3 getting ingredients to make homemade ice cream <3 finding "And The Story is Happening" by Sabrina Ward Harrison in a book/gift store in Missoula, MT <3 Charlotte Moore and Allan Maule made this <3 Carteret Community Theater in Morehead City, North Carolina (word to my home town!) performs "You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown" <3 I Lock My Door Upon Myself by Joyce Carol Oates <3 Poached eggs on cheese rice <3

 Also... A Fabric Sale in an underground thrift store next to two old gentlemen playing pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment