Monday, November 22, 2010

Thank you

Last Thanksgiving, after I'd gorged on mashed potatoes and pecan pie, Lucy told me her idea for a blog: a group of developing artists coming together to make a little magic.  Then, she asked me to join, and it was sweeter than the Karo Syrup that went into the pie.

Here we are, a year later, and Fantastic Spatula will soon celebrate its first birthday.  We've had 190 posts and hundreds of comments.  I've met new friends.  And so, to be sappy and keep with the spirit of the season, I want to express my gratitude.

Thank you to the lovely ladies of Fantastic Spatula for allowing me to join in your adventure; thank you to the guest bloggers who brought new wonder to FS; and thank you to all the Spatulans who read and comment and share in our vim and vigor.

Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment