Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Missed days

Photo by Adrian Pingstone

Sorry for yesterday's absence.  Like Clara said, sometimes life gets in the way.  Next week I'll share my secret project(s).

In other news, last week I was leaving the parking garage when I saw an adult red-tailed hawk (like the one above) chilling on the guardrail.  I parked my car and watched for a while.  He (or she) was so calm I ventured out.  I was able to get a few feet away and snap a couple crappy cell phone pictures.  It was a piece of unexpected magic at the end of a long week.  I hope you can find similar moments of delight.

3 comments:

  1. I love it when we have a moment to commune with our nature spirits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to catch glimpses of hawks. There is something so perfect about them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool . . . Kristi . . . FYI, the husband and kids and I are taking a road trip to Colonial Williamsburg next week . . . email me if there's any possibility of meeting in person!

    ReplyDelete