Saturday, March 6, 2010

Magically Scrumpti-licious


Personally: I've not been posting because of the many things that got in the way of being creative. Thanks to the lovely inspiring posts from my fellow spatulans I've been butt-kicked into posting on time this time.

Spatulan: I'm going to try a short
series of "happy inducing" posts. I'm going to share a song/video/photo/quote/story (if i have one) that made me extremely happy and hope you get some joy out of my random google/yahoo searches.

The song that made me happy today was "Handbags and the Gladrags" by Rod Stewart.

This video has made me happy today:

The photos that made me happy today were some really neat Alice in Wonderland cupcakes made by Natalie Bode aka obliviousfire on flicker.

And the quote is more Alice in Wonderland from the new 2010 release:

Alice: "Have I gone mad?"
Dad: "I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret.
All the best people are."

2 comments: