Thursday, April 21, 2011

Spring Things & Things I Love Thursday

Whoa- what a week. Where did all that time go, huh? I'm guessing I'm not the only one that's had it up to *here* with mercury retrograde, cranky people, and out of whack insurance companies, neh? Okay- so maybe I am but that's just the way of things. :)

At any rate, I'm taking full advantage of my long weekend by indulging in some quality down time. (Translation: Seamus narrowly escapes being throttled by me and Merle once more.) This also means that after a stressed out week I'm taking a lesson from Gala Darling and throwing up a list of what has made me smile. If you want to see what TiLT, or Things I Love Thursday, is all about head over to Gala's blog and have a looksee.

Lucy's Love List:

* Spring! Despite the pollen I'm happy to see flowers and trees showing what they've got.
* Long weekends filled to the brim with downtime, family time, and getting-stuff-done-time.
* Setting up my Etsy shop where I shall be selling some of my original paintings! (!!!!Emphasis Needed!!!!)
* Movies that are so bad they are great- Yes, I did just finish watching Burlesque. Loved it! (Don't hate me.)



* Coworkers who make you laugh uncontrollably even when morale is low.
* Making men blush- a favorite pastime.
* Weekly lunch dates with Clara have now been reinstated due to her release from the clutches of the Evil CPA!
* Being serenaded at the Mexican joint by a mariachi man who was quite good, and managed to pull off a very beautiful cover of John Lennon's "Imagine". Impressed.
* Art Nouveau tarot cards- indeed as pretty as they sound.
* Making easter candy that is almost too pretty to eat. (Almost. Recipe found here!)
* Native American medicine bundles made by Pixie Campbell. She is lovely and an expert magic maker.
* Being known at the office for having yet another pair of insanely bright colored shoes. Pictures to come!
* Adele's album "21". If you haven't heard it yet WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU? Just kidding, although you will want need to hear it. :)

Moog, I think that about sums it up. What's been keeping you going? Leave a comment with your TiLT list, I'd love to know! :)

1 comment:

  1. Upbeat...and makes me think! I need to be reminded to take a deep breath and think about the good stuff. The list of things that make me grin is not for publication!

    ReplyDelete