Tuesday, April 5, 2011

News Flash

We interrupt your regularly scheduled programming to bring you this late breaking story. It seems that Clara Maxwell, author of the Tuesday night program "Rita's", has been kidnapped by rogue baddie, The Taxman. We received a transmission from Seymour Drive, the villains lair, which appears to have been sent by our missing writer. The garbled transmission is as follows:
"The Taxman has taken me hostage. He is making me work long hours, and even weekends. Even after sustaining injuries from falling on a wet floor, he still makes me work. His only demands are my free time and my social life. I have a feeling that he may let me leave after the 15th, but only after he has taken all my creativity and all the joys I have in life. I hope to see you all soon."

Authorities are trying to breach the low brick building that serves as the Taxman's base, but has so far been unable to get pass the heavy security of old and loyal tax clients. Their numbers seem to grow daily, their huge old-person sedans blocking any and all attempts to rescue the hostage. Please stayed tuned to follow any developments. We hope that although she is a prisoner, Clara may be able to send another transmission, and hopefully, that transmission will be the next installment of "Rita's."

We now return you to your regularly scheduled program.

1 comment:

  1. Just say the word, any shape or form.
    An I will do what I can.
    Moskeeto Jack
    P.S. Jail breaks included.

    ReplyDelete